Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2016

October 6, 2016 - planning begins for the Back of the Dragon and the Claw.......Virginia during fall colors.

Ok, the last trip to Mills River was a bust and I didn't even wet a fly line.  The first attempt at solving the vertigo problem didn't work and a week later I went to a therapist that manipulated my head and I walked out of there all better.  So my attitude is much better and I am now planning my fall trip to the Virginia mountains to do the Back of the Dragon and the Claw.  Hopefully I won't have a reoccurrence of the vertigo episode!  More information will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

The Route has been set for my trip to cross the NC Vehicle Ferries!

I'll be taking the 2017 BMW R1200gsa and will be looking good weather to begin this trip! Well, it took some work to plan for the 7 car ...