Followers

Tuesday, June 17, 2025

Waldo has escaped from the hostage situation

Ransom paid and after 190 miles through the Mohave Desert I have returned to Flagstaff to return to riding the motorcycle around the west.  Waldo looks good but has a good coat of pine pollen. The people at Flagstaff Storage were wonderful.  Jonette took care of me when I checked in and loaned me a high security lock.  Nice people.  The bike looks great!


I will be repacking everything for the trip up 89 & 89a to Ray’s house with a few stops in the parks.  Should be a nice day for half the trip and the temps won’t be like the desert.  Highs should be in the mid-90’s and humidity around 20%.  I have cleaned up and turned in the car a day early at the enterprise rental place.  So I am feeling pretty good about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

A difficult year in many ways!

Let's see, it all started with an unusually cold and persistent winter.  No, there was no Indian Summer as we tend to have in January.  ...