Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday, May 26th -- packing up for the trek home

Next stop
Ft. Collins for the repair of my bike and a new set of tires.  Tomorrow morning I have a 9:00 am appointment for the bike then off to Wyoming.  I will remember to turn on my spot locator while I intend to see Rushmore then down into SD across on Rt. 20 to Iowa and the bucket list location ......The field of Dreams!  I will then go south through Illinois to Kentucky and my cousins in Nashville, TN.  I am excited, the weather looks good but it always does before I turn on the bike!  That is when the powers that be decide I need a good washing!  No high speed interstates for me on this one and no hurry.  In reality I am just trying to avoid all the weather I saw in OK, AR, MS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

A difficult year in many ways!

Let's see, it all started with an unusually cold and persistent winter.  No, there was no Indian Summer as we tend to have in January.  ...