Followers

Monday, July 11, 2016

It has been a while! I am off tomorrow to the BMW MOA Rally in Hamburg, NY

It has  been a slow year for travel but it is picking up.  I leave in the morning around 6:30 and head for Hamburg, NY.  I expect to make Reston, VA by 1:00 for lunch with my daughter, Megan.  Then after 2-3 hrs I will be off to find a place to stay just in Pennsylvania.  That would leave me with a fairly short ride into the Rally.  It should be a fun 4 days, seeing some friends, and going to a number of the seminars.  The highs should be in the 80's and lows in the 60's with modest humidity so great camping weather.  I doubt I will camp on the trip up or back since I will be booking some miles.  I hope to take some pictures and keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Had to make revisions to the ferry route!

 A riding buddy, Dennis Porterfield, pointed out that there are 3 chain/cable ferries usually approached via gravel roads.  They are hard to...