Followers

Saturday, August 26, 2023

My return post Covid

 Yes, following my vacation in Iceland my wife and I came down with Covid!  It was ugly and the Drs put us on Paxlovid immediately.  It still took 4 days before we started feeling better.  I actually got on the motorcycle yesterday for a quick 25 mile ride around Jordan Lake.  I was very tired after and the temperature was in the low 90's.  So I am not pushing it.  I expect to be heading out to another couple of Parks in the coming weeks as Labor Day arrives then the final parks will be in September.  Following completion I will post my recommendations in groups of My favorites, best camping, best hiking, best educational and day picnic rides.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Had to make revisions to the ferry route!

 A riding buddy, Dennis Porterfield, pointed out that there are 3 chain/cable ferries usually approached via gravel roads.  They are hard to...