Followers

Monday, January 29, 2024

2024 Summer plans taking shape.

Ok, the plan for the summer is starting to take shape. This kind of pails in comparison to my last years ride through 42 state parks which had me in all parts of rural NC but it will keep me out of trouble for a little while.

I will start the summer off with a ride on all the car ferries in NC. That's 2 inland ferries and 5 coastal ferries. I will even get to go back to some of the parks that I want to revisit! For sure I will get to hit Calabash for some fried seafood.

In June, Pattie and I will be riding up to WV for 5 days of riding at a MSTA motorcycle rally. Lots to see in WV and the riding is wonderful. Like 3 years ago, from there I will take off to the Rockies and Pattie will fly. Got to see the grandchild, my chance to be a bad influence. I need to find the right sized helmet for him.

There is some rumbling that an event is going to happen in Oklahoma , Brad Bachelor, but seems to be in the formative stage at the moment. Hoping I can loop it into my route to Denver.
Now I need to get the beast out and put new tires on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Had to make revisions to the ferry route!

 A riding buddy, Dennis Porterfield, pointed out that there are 3 chain/cable ferries usually approached via gravel roads.  They are hard to...