Followers

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Revisions posted to the NC Parks Blog

I have inserted the URL's for the NC Parks website for each of the NC State Parks.  This will allow easy access to the Park page to see the complete information on the Park and to, if desired, allow for booking reservations for campsites and cabins.  In some cases, a Facebook page was available so that was posted as well.  If you decide to visit any of the Parks it is a good practice to check the Facebook page for current operating information and possible events taking place.  These Parks are a treasure of this state so enjoy them and help take good care of them. 

An added bonus is the links to some of the lodging I used and restaurants that I liked.  My mother used to say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.  I have tried to abide by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

It's been a while since I slept on the ground!

  Good thing I checked, while the tent is fine the pole cords have rotted.  I can't seem to get the poles together since there is no mor...