Followers

Saturday, July 12, 2025

A great find on the road - July 10th

 I just couldn’t face another free breakfast at the cheap motel!  I decide to dash off down rt20 heading to Boise and find breakfast along the way….I needed coffee.  An hour and a half later I was approaching Hines OR and I passed a little strip store with 2 motorcycles in front and I looked up at the sign….BAKERY!  I did a very quick U-turn!  One bike was a BMW GSA so I knew it would be a friendly face.  I asked to join him at his table and we had a good conversation about our trips.  I wish I could remember his name but he was returning from Alaska, I think Valdez.  We spent about 45 minutes drinking coffee and story telling then we parted in opposite directions.   Temperatures stayed in the mid-80’s and it was a very comfortable ride into Boise, ID.

A lot of the scenery was beautiful but hard to photograph.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

A difficult year in many ways!

Let's see, it all started with an unusually cold and persistent winter.  No, there was no Indian Summer as we tend to have in January.  ...