Followers

Friday, September 4, 2015

Last stop Canfield OH and a very pretty city!

I left Buffalo heading to Canfield, OH to see Thaddeus and Kiesha that we met on a cruise with Paul and Meghan in St. John's.  I have now seen all the east coast members of the Table 407 OHANA - Serenade of the Seas cruise!  I got and tour of the town and most importantly a tour of the Canfield OH County Fair that starts 2 days after I leave for home.  Wow was that impressive, I think the biggest county fair in the country.  The town is a New England style with a long green in the middle and pretty old historic homes lining both sides.  Thaddeus and Kiesha haven't changed a bit and we had dinner near the Hampton Inn where I was staying.  Of course, topping off the evening was:


The required ice cream dessert! and it was great!  I think this was Handel's homemade ice cream and it was great!  Well all good things must come to an end and I have decided that I just don't want to stay in another motel for the night so I will do the whole 550 miles tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

The Route has been set for my trip to cross the NC Vehicle Ferries!

I'll be taking the 2017 BMW R1200gsa and will be looking good weather to begin this trip! Well, it took some work to plan for the 7 car ...