Followers

Friday, June 1, 2018

I'll be heading out soon for a route around the heartland of the US with a Stop in La Crosse for the MSTA Rally then on to Denver

Planning is almost complete and this time I am taking the 2016 BMW R1200rt since it will be all road work.  The planning stage is always the longest part but given I don't know what the weather will be it all could be thrown in the trash and I may have to scramble.  Let's face it the first day will suck since it will all be interstate into OHIO.  But thereafter it will be a wonderful ride if I can avoid the heat.  I will be updating along the way so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Had to make revisions to the ferry route!

 A riding buddy, Dennis Porterfield, pointed out that there are 3 chain/cable ferries usually approached via gravel roads.  They are hard to...