Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June 25, 2018 - Pattie goes home

It had been a fun week and as the luck of the Lamb would have it no rain!  We could sleep late since checkout was at 1:00.  We went to Le Peep in Boulder for breakfast then back to the hotel for packing. Pattie left for the airport via Lyft and I took off to Trinidad, CO to start my trek to Dallas to see Denny & Kay Kay.  I needed to take 4 hours out of the trip because the highs were going to be near 100 the next few days.  It was all I-25 south and not an exciting trip but I got in by 5:30.
Pattie had her flight delayed from 5:30 to 7:30, meaning that she wouldn’t get in until 1:30 am.  But they gave her a $100 voucher for the delay.  I was long asleep since I planned on getting up at 4:00 to drive 400 miles to Childress, TX before noon when it was expected to be in the low 90’s.  In bed by 9:00!  Pattie got home at 1:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

The Route has been set for my trip to cross the NC Vehicle Ferries!

I'll be taking the 2017 BMW R1200gsa and will be looking good weather to begin this trip! Well, it took some work to plan for the 7 car ...