Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2025

2 days in Cody, WY

 What a disappointment!  I rolled into Cody Sunday late to find that most of the restaurants are closed on Sunday!  And it didn’t get any better on Monday!  It appears to be a pretty nice town with lots going on to interest tourists.  I stayed 2 days to get some rest since I was planning to do Chief Joseph and the Beartooth Pass on Wednesday.  I am feeling that I need a bit more rest than I have been getting.  I walked about 2-3 miles each day to give my legs some exercise and by the time I left I felt my old self.  I have to say the only decent meal I had was at the BBQ place right there on Main Street.  It was Texas BBQ but that was ok.  This town seems to be a staging place for the motorcycles coming to ride the mountains.  I was the only non-Harley in the parking lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

A difficult year in many ways!

Let's see, it all started with an unusually cold and persistent winter.  No, there was no Indian Summer as we tend to have in January.  ...